Mr. Ahmad Samir
A customer experience professional. I have been working during my career journey on taking the organization from customer service/care/support into customer centric, from customer satisfaction into customer delight, from CX in to Quality of Experience and high level of differential promoter score, using latest techniques, best practices, and digitization, from classical support into omni channel.
I am a service minded leader with broad scope of experience in Strategic planning, and I am Passionate about training and people development, results driven Customer Experience leader.
My current designation is:
customer experience planning & design director in WE, Telecom Egypt the Largest national integrated telecom company in Egypt & Middle East.
I have more than 19-years of working experience in Contact Center industry, Training & Development, Business Process Outsourcing, Strategic Planning, Quality & Process Management. I delivered different training programs and workshops in Egypt and Gulf.
My skills were dedicated in my career to shape a culture and create several layers of Customer oriented successors.
Proficient in Client relations management, I have Strong organizational skills, Analytical and problem solving techniques, Operational excellence & improvement, results and solutions oriented, efficiency and solutions focused, always focusing on maximizing engagement and collaboration.
I was nominated as Speaker in many international virtual conferences and events in Europe, Africa, and middle east related to new trending technologies, AI, Customer experience, and future of work in the new era.
· Leadership and ability to function as a strong member of a highly motivated and integrated management team.
· Very knowledgeable of how to drive cultural change leveraging change management disciplines.
· Proven ability to influence change and advocate for change at all levels within the organization.
· Build strong cross-functional partnerships at multiple levels within the company.
· Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs.
· Results and execution-oriented with ability to manage multiple large projects.
· Drives strategic initiatives, and supports the development of long-term growth plans and profitability goals.
· Analyses and recommends emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, including mergers and acquisitions,
competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, internal business performance and business process improvement.